Who we are:
QLX Lighting is a full service Lighting Hire, Sales and design company, located in Dublin.
What information we collect and why we collect it:
- We receive and store any information you provide to us. This includes information that can identify you or your client, including first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, passed to us via e-mail, phone calls or in person. We do not store any card payment information.
- We may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from the company or job you are related to and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: name, updated address information and telephone number.
- We automatically collect information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software and referring website.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your information
- We only use the information provided in order to carry out the services requested at time of booking the service.
- We may contact you or your client via e-mail in order to confirm your booking, send or collect further information or keep you updated with regards to your booking.
Who we share your data with
- We do not share your information with suppliers, third-party vendors, business partners or other websites, unless you have given us permission to do so.
- However, we may share your information: In court orders or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account with QLX Lighting you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Protecting your information
- We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through our Websites and Apps; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How to contact us