The JEM™ ZR25 is a small, yet powerful fog machine designed to deliver superior and uninterrupted performance in demanding professional applications. Via its 1,150 W heat exchanger, the JEM ZR25 produces large amounts of fog ideal for small to medium-sized venues and stages in both install and rental markets.
The JEM ZR25 features variable output control for more subtle effects and is fully up-to-date with digital remote, DMX and RDM.
The entire JEM ZR range is compatible with a wide range of JEM Pro fog fluids. As machines designed and built to last, the JEM ZRs will continue to perform with great output and low consumption.
- Small but powerful fog machine
- Exceptional performance and output for its size
- Simple plug-and-play operation via remote control or DMX
- Length: 485 mm (19.1 in.)
- Width: 335 mm (13.2 in.)
- Height: 242 mm (9.6 in.)
- Height with hanging bracket: 333 mm (13.2 in.)
- Weight, dry: 11.2 kg (24.7 lbs.)
- Weight, filled: 13.7 kg (30.2 lbs.
- Coverage volume: 600 m3 (21,189 ft3) per minute
- Fluid consumption (max.): 100 ml per minute
- Continuous effect output
- Ready time: 7 minutes
- Control and Programming
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone, multi-fixture chase (with Detonator remote), MC-1
- DMX channels: 1, 3, and 4 channel modes
- Stand-alone control: Via N.O. or N.C. SPST switch
- Stand-alone options: Selectable flash rate or blinder effect
- Setting and addressing: DIP switch
- Protocol: DMX512
- Receiver: RS-485
- AC power: Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1
- DMX and link mode in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
- Remote control: 3-pin locking XLR