QLX Lighting are seeking a self-motivated individual to join their warehouse team.
They will be responsible for inspecting and cleaning all equipment upon return from rentals, configuring equipment for client rental, pulling and loading and unloading of equipment and its associated check-in and storage.
The employee will maintain the general warehouse facility according to the standards set forth by the Company. The employee is also expected to understand and comply with all Company Policies and Safety Regulations and to report any hazards and unsafe practices immediately.
The employee utilizes equipment handling machines such as forklifts to assist in job tasks. The employee may, depending on assignment, operate vehicles in delivering and returning equipment. It is the policy of QLX Lighting to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. Employees are expected to perform all of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this policy at all times. Does related work as required.
- Maintain, configure for orders, check-in and repair the Company’s equipment resources in the warehouse.
- Inventory management
- Use QLX inventory software, via individual computer workstation when performing check-out, check-in or other related tasks.
- Complete Company paperwork as required.
- Re-stock equipment correctly
- On occasion participates in set-up, operation and break-down of client shows, including but not limited to, corporate events, tradeshows, exhibits, concerts, theatrical productions, etc.
- Provide training to new employees as well as interns as assigned.
- Operate as assigned warehouse equipment-handling machines in compliance with Safety standards and as set forth by the Company.
- Work regularly with the Warehouse Manager to update and maintain the base inventory
- Other duties may be added to the role as the company need dictates.
One or more years of work experience in the Event Lighting Industry or in a similar Warehouse position
Licenses and/or Certificates:
Current Irish full driving license and fork lift license not essential but desirable
Other Requirements, Knowledge, Skill, Ability or Characteristics:
- Motivated and flexible
- Good knowledge of the technical principles of operation and maintenance of event lighting equipment
- Good knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace Safety
- The ability to learn and utilize QLX inventory software
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team orientated
- Hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary Negotiable depending on experience of candidate.
Closing date 03rd November 2017
To apply please email CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01-2542525